As Chad said previously, I am still very, very busy. I’m trying to take this weekend to finally get ahead on my school work. For the past few weeks I’ve been barely keeping up with everything. So hopefully by making a head start this weekend, I’ll be able to relax more during the following weeks. And by relax I mean update Glam!
During my (pretty long) absence, I’ve had a ton of new ideas that I can’t wait to implement on Glam. I wanted to run these by you all and get opinions. What do you want to see more of? What’s something Glam is lacking? Do you want us to expand our focus or narrow it?
Here are some of the things you can expect once Glam is back in full swing:
- A discount shopping guide including sales, discount stores, secondhand shopping, online discount sites, and more!
- Product reviews. If you would like me to check out a particular product, please send Glam a message with the product name and where we can purchase it.
- Beauty and Hairstyle tutorials
- Model spotlights. I feel that sometimes we forget the lesser known pretty faces behind the makeup and clothes.
- Lots more “Steal Their Looks”
- DIY Projects
- Personal Outfit Posts
- Glam Living. This is something I’d really like to hear some feedback on. I want to slightly expand Glamification’s focus by including posts on music, books, artwork, nutrition/recipes, and much more!
- I would also love to start up a sort of street style series, focused on college students. I always see very well dressed people on my campus and feel like there is a lack of emphasis on actual affordable fashion on fashion sites. So, if you would like to send in pictures of yourself or people from your high school/college/University, please send us a message! I’d love to get this ball rolling asap!
If you have any opinions on any of these proposed posts, please send us a message!
Morgaine is still incredibly busy with school work, but in the meantime check out our other site Radtastification! We post about technology, entertainment, and all sorts of stuff. If you head over now, you’ll find out how to get an Android smartphone for just a penny! So what are you waiting for?! We’re just a click away!
I’m truly saddened to learn of Steve Jobs’ death. Melinda and I extend our sincere condolences to his family and friends, and to everyone Steve has touched through his work.
Steve and I first met nearly 30 years ago, and have been colleagues, competitors and friends over the course of more than half our lives. The world rarely sees someone who has had the profound impact Steve has had, the effects of which will be felt for many generations to come.
For those of us lucky enough to get to work with him, it’s been an insanely great honor. I will miss Steve immensely.